River Hills is a Village located in Milwaukee County. According to the 2017 Population Estimate of the US Census Bureau, River Hills has a population of 1,577 people. The Village has a total area of 5.15 Square Miles, with an average population density of 305.91 residents per square mile. The Median Home Value is $632,400. 97% of residents own their home, with the remaining 3% renting. River Hills is served by the Nicolet, Fox Point-River Hills, Glendale-River Hills School District.
If you are looking for a home in River Hills, you’ve come to the right place! Buying a home is a big moment in your life – and in this moment you need a compassionate professional with the know-how to help you acquire the home of your dreams. Tyler Kristopeit has achieved the Accredited Buyer’s Representative Designation, having proven himself as a stellar advocate for home buyers in River Hills. For further details on putting Tyler to work as your advocate, please click here. Also, please don’t forget to check the River Hills listings at the bottom of this page!
If you are selling your home in River Hills, you are also in the right place! Tyler Kristopeit is a listing agent with a proven track record – ready and able to get you the most amount of money for your home, in the shortest amount of time, and with the least amount of headaches. And, as a Certified Pricing Strategy Advisor, Tyler has proven his ability to price homes right – meaning you don’t leave money on the table. If you are interested in what Tyler can do for you as your expert listing agent, please click here. Be sure to check the River Hills listings at the bottom of this page to see what is currently on the market and scope out your future competition!
Whether you are thinking of Selling or Buying, we are likely talking about what is or will be your largest investment – your home. Tyler is committed to educating the home buying and selling public about our great corner of Wisconsin. If you are interested in learning more about this community – from quality of schools to when the parks are open, and everything in between – please go to Tyler’s Research Page by clicking here. Tyler is also happy to answer any questions you may have - please send him a message here.
Data Source: US Census Bureau – American FactFinder